Clock Tower Cottage
Clock Tower Cottage is a stunning holiday property set in the grounds of the owner’s cottage in a rural location near the canal side village of Great Bedwyn on the Kennet and Avon Canal.
A lot of love and attention to detail has been paid to the conversion and decoration of this cottage and it is finished to a very high standard.
There are three bedrooms, meaning plenty of space for the whole family, plus pets are welcome too. Downstairs, the superb fitted kitchen, spacious sitting room and picturesque conservatory allow in plenty of light and offer picturesque views of the surrounding area.
The cottage has its own private patio area as well as shared access to a three-acre paddock, a wonderful area for exercising your dogs.
Close by, you can join the path to the lovely Kennet and Avon Canal, where you can walk for miles admiring the colourful narrow boats as they leisurely chug their way through the picturesque Vale of Pewsey. If you would prefer to go a little further afield, take the short drive to Savernake Forest and spend time strolling along the forest trails and learn about the fascinating history of the nearby town of Marlborough.
For more information about Clock Tower Cottage, or any of the other nearby cottages in Wiltshire managed by Sykes Cottages, please visit their website or call them on 01244 356695.
- Up to two (well behaved) dogs welcome
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TVs with FreeSat HD in all three bedrooms and sitting room, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Private patio with furniture
- Shared use of three-acre enclosed grassed paddock with unfenced pond