St Stephen’s Church – Beechingstoke
The church has stood in the Vale of Pewsey for more than 900 years, having been built by the Normans.
The present Victorian church was built in 1861, the third renovation.
The churchyard is renowned for the table tombs and there is a yew tree with a girth of fourteen feet, probably 600 years old.
The serene atmosphere is surely due to the prayers of succeeding generations of worshipers permeating the stones of the building
Directions to listing
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: St Stephen’s Church – Beechingstoke