Set in the heart of Pewsey Village, Bouverie Hall is able to accommodate a wide range of events including live music, arts, markets, film and theatre, as well as community events and fitness. Its very adaptable space can also be used for weddings and for meetings.
To book the Bouverie Hall, call 01672 564458 or email email@example.com.
Facilities and features:
- The main hall can accommodate up to 350 people and there is a variety of seating and tables available to suit your requirements.
- The main hall can be divided into two smaller areas
- Raised stage with fully featured lighting and audio
- Two smaller meeting rooms are available to suit groups of up to 12 or 60 people.
- Large, fully-fitted, commercial-grade kitchen allowing food to be prepared from scratch on-site.
- Fully licenced and permitted to host events until 1am.
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses and tablecloths are all available for hire if required
- Very large and FREE car park
- Centrally located in Pewsey, close to shops, the Post Office and other amenities
Directions to listing
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Bouverie Hall